Note: The below article has links. The links can be found below the “Meat” Smokin Steve’s …. in the simple text version of the same article.
“Meat” Smokin Steve’s Catering
A Newsletter to help you get to know more about who we are and what we do!
Questions from our Fans….
- “Do you have a Free Standing Restaurant or a place where I can go and get your Barbecue?” We have a Free Standing Catering Biz! Pick-up orders start at $75 and need to be placed 48 hours ahead min.. Right off the 118 and 23 Fwys. Delivery min. $250 (lower M-F lunch). Free local delivery.
- “What makes your LIVE Barbeque Experience unique?” We are the only ones in the county who comes to your event with our Pitts & Spitts Texas style smoker barbecue, our Real BBQ PitMasters, and cook meats like our Tri-tip and Chicken right there in front of you and your guests! Salads are made fresh on the spot (we don’t use your kitchen). Safe, Sanitary, Licensed & Insured. Rest assured. You can Relax and Enjoy your own Party!
- “I like your barbecue sauce, do you have more than one flavor?” Yes we do. We currently have 5 BBQ sauces: Sweet & Bold (classic KC Style), Vinegar BBQ
( for Smoked Shoulder), Raspberry Chipotle (delicious w/ spicy tail), Mustard BBQ (honey mustard, but not too sweet), Cranberry Goodness (delicious but no spice). Don’t forget the Creamed Horseradish, it’s not a BBQ sauce, but it is missed when it’s not part of the buffet!
- “Can I pick up my order a day before my party and heat it myself the next day?” Yes! We have many customers who have found event catering with our “Heat & Serve” option works well for their schedule (it will be our secret). You can take all the credit for it!! Call the catering office for more information 805.520.0601
Catering for 2019!
January marks the beginning of a new year; one that we hope will be filled with opportunity, success, and Happy Celebrations. Call us or email us for your easiest solutions to serve events such as:
- 2019 Kick off the new year Corporate Events Game Day Sunday: We got your back! From the LIVE on-site BBQ Experience to Express Pick-up and Delivery Catering for your Super Party on February 3rd
- Birthdays, Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal and Baby Showers, Valentines events, and so much more!
“Creating great events with amazing food and dedicated people is what we love to do!” Steve Bayles owner
From Smithsonianmag.com Did you know….. that the first indigenous tribes that Christopher Columbus encountered on the island he named Hispaniola; had developed a unique method for cooking meat. They cooked it over an indirect flame, created by using green wood to keep the food (and wood) from burning. Reports indicate that the Spanish referred to this new style of cooking as barbacoa: the original barbecue. (That’s the slow cooked on low temperature mentioned above, and used in our Kitchen today). Learn more at https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/the-evolution-of-american-barbecue-13770775/